04.07.2014

Sole Society Sandals

Sandals: Sole Society c/o  |  Tunic: J. Crew Collection (they remade the same top for J. Crew factory this season which you can see here on sale!)  |  Shirt: Brooks Brothers c/o  |  Pants: Pink Tartan (see very similar options below – also check out these pants last styled here and here)  |  Sunglasses: Michael Kors  |  Earrings: Mikimoto (similar here)  |  Polish: Deborah Lippmann (Marnie)

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

You guys.  These sandals.

Thanks to Sole Society, today I’m featuring a pair of sandals that I’m hoping to soon have permanently fused to my feet so that I never have to take them off.  I need a new word for obsessed.   When I’m not talking about them, I plan on walking in them, sleeping in them, eating in them, cleaning my bathroom in them, playing basketball in them… you get the picture.  I am legitimately in disbelief at Sole Society‘s ability to achieve the ultimate trifecta of cuteness, low-cost, and comfort.  I wasn’t even joking about the basketball part.  They’re so comfortable, it’s stupid.

They also come in ‘black‘ and ‘grey cloud‘ so check them out.  And, while you’re at it, take a gander through the rest of Sole Society‘s amazing collection of shoes, handbags and accessories.  I’m pretty sure you’re about to discover your new favorite e-tailer.  In addition to the ‘Shop the Post’ widget below where you can find all the items I’m wearing in today’s post, I’ve also included another widget containing all of my Sole Society favorites.  Forget about that Lenten ban on shopping for a second.  Thanks to Sole Society’s great quality and low prices, your feet and your wallet will thank you.

Shop the Post:

My Sole Society Favorites:

16 Responses to Sole Society Sandals

1. Elena says:

Just discovered your blog via Design Darling and it is already one of my new favorites. Love your style and the Cubicle Crimes are great!

~Elena

2. I have to say, I absolutely love the tunic! The jacquard print is gorgeous!!

3. Anonymous says:

Wow what a gorgeous top! I love this!!!

4. Carolyn says:

Definitely purchasing these sandals! I’m obsessed with them! Never would’ve thought how versatile they are but you make them work appropriate too! Love it.

5. I’d probably add a disclaimer or a base for defining these as low cost :)

6. Courtney says:

I love your style! Those shoes are awesome and perfect for warmer days :)

daughterofasonofasailor.com

7. New follower! Love your style – total inspiration for polishing up how I dress at work (a sweater or top and jeans is my go-to!). And those Sole Society shoes… love.

8. Natali says:

I’m absolutely loving your shoes!

9. RaeSaysHey says:

These shoes paired so well with your vest!

-Rae
    raesayshey.blogspot.com

10. ordinette says:

I am so happy to have discovered your blog. It is so inspiring and so classy.
    I am following you straight away.
    laura

11. Anonymous says:

Beautiful shoes, but since these are sandals are they office appropriate? Since they’re more than peep-toe, are they a cubicle crime?

12. Alana says:

Wow those shoes are stunning!

Looking for shoes perfect for the office? Check out our collection of “Office Style” shoes here: http://thescarpetta.com/office-style.html

13. Rachel Lynne says:

I love this look! Layering the tunic over a button-up is super chic!

Rachel’s Lookbook

14. Susi says:

are these shoes true to size? I am debating about getting them or not since it will be my first purchase from sole society