08.26.2013

Striped

the classy cubicle fashion blog for young professional women females woman girls 20s 30s 40s appropriate work wear office attire outfits professional corporate suit dos and donts crimes top ten day to night transition interview preppy office style dress for success step up lean in

Dress: Ann Taylor; Jacket: Ann Taylor; Shoes: Ann Taylor (similar here and here); Sunglasses: Prada; Necklace: Vintage (similar here); Bracelet: J. Crew (similar here and here); Polish: Essie (Bachelorette Bash)

Check out even more from The Classy Cubicle on…

INSTAGRAM   +  BLOGLOVIN   +  FACEBOOK

TWITTER   +  PINTEREST

10 Responses to Striped

1. Patrícia M. says:

I’m feeling completely obsessed about your dress, is so beautiful with interesting colors!!

2. Great dress! Love the whole look. You always look so polished.

3. Anonymous says:

Absolutely obsessed with everything that you do! And I only just discovered you last week. Keep it up :)

-Libby L.

4. Nikki says:

So cute! Love navy and green together. Love love that dress, and the blazer is perfect with the (and the lining is adorable).

Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

5. Love this dress- I see they still have it in my size on sale for $40 online! I would never have guessed it looks so good on :)

xo,
    Christina Esq.

6. kateprs says:

You look amazing! Everything fits so nicely on you. I really like the way you styled the dress with the blazer and necklace :)

7. Abigail says:

That dress is stunning – with or without the blazer!

If you have a sec, I would love to hear your thoughts on my latest: http://fashchronicles.blogspot.com

8. Ashley says:

Love this dress!! So pretty..

xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

9. Jen P says:

This is a seriously awesome dress! I love the fit and the colors, and the necklace complements it so perfectly! If you’re interested, I’d love if you shared it on my weekly Fashionably Employed Link Up.

It returns next Sunday as well for another installment. Hope to see you there!

10. Amazing!! What a beautiful color combination. I really like it. keep sharing us.